Friday, May 27, 2011

In The Country

As I'm still feeling stressed by recent events at work, it must be time for another film, to evoke memories of a happier time:



This one was shot on a sweltering hot Easter Day in a local country park. Thanks to the magic of editing, the route I take in the film is impossible to take in real life. Once again, time and space are bent to my will! As ever, I shot lots of footage that day, with no clear idea of how I was going to put it together. Surprisingly, the end result isn't too bad. Certainly, I feel it's a better effort than 'On The Trail', which preceded it. Weather and time permitting, I might be able to shoot some more stuff while I'm off work next week. Who knows?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home