Saturday, June 04, 2011

Moving Forward

Just a quick update on how my long promised revamp of The Sleaze is progressing. I haven't quite made the progress in transferring stories over to the new database that I'd hoped to this week. Whilst I've been off work all week, I've had to devote some time to what I optimistically call 'gardening'. My back garden might well be the size of a postage stamp, but that hasn't stopped me from allowing it to become a jungle. A couple of years of neglect have left things in a pretty bad shape - not helped by out-of-control shrubs from next door impinging and blocking out the light on one side, and ivy and overgrowing trees creeping over the wall from the council park land on the other side. Consequently, I've spent part of the week hacking things down. It still looks a mess, but at least I'm getting more light now, and I'm beginning to clear the whole site. What I'm going to do with it once it's completely cleared, I've yet to decide. But I've strayed from my original intent of giving an update on the Sleaze revamp. To cut a long story short, I'm about at the half way point of transferring stories. I reckon I'm still on course for my projected August relaunch. Fingers crossed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home