Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hitler's Dolls of Death

Well, I finally got a new story up on the main site - Sex Dolls of The SS is one of those stories which had a long gestation period. Originally inspired by a story claiming that the Nazis had invented the inflatable sex doll, which did the rounds back in 2006, it was subsequently filtered through the distorting lens of 1950s and 1960s men's magazines, after I read a book about them. Add to this the large number of 1960s British war movies I've caught on TV lately and you end up with Sex Dolls. Hopefully, this story will help the site's recovery in traffic terms. Since the Olympics ended, there's been a modest increase in traffic, but, it's still August and people are o holiday, so I'm not getting my hopes up too much.

Speaking of holidays, that's officially what I'm on at the moment, so posting will be a bit intermittent for the next couple of weeks. In between trips to the coast - it was overcast and blustery today - I'll probably try to make some more progress with the new page templates for The Sleaze. Like Sex Dolls, these seem to have been in development for years. It's been slow progress, but I'm getting there (at least, that's what I keep telling myself). In the meantime, I'm slipping my 'Kiss Me Quick' hat back on and going for a stroll along the promenade before having some cockles and whelks. Or something like that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home