Monday, June 30, 2008

OK, That's It...

...I give up. I've just about had enough of falling traffic to The Sleaze over the past month. Despite looking like it was recovering over the past few days, today it is virtually non-existent. It doesn't seem to matter what I do, nobody is interested any more. Well, that's fine, I've got enough shit going on elsewhere in my life, so if you bastards can't be bothered to read it, I don't see why I should be bothered writing it. It's not as if anybody who actually does visit The Sleaze is remotely interested in satire - they all seem to have been searching for 'dirty whores', 'my wife fucked', 'big cocks up arse' and other such intellectually enlightened things. So there you have it - fuck you, fuck you all! Adios arseholes!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home