Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Brief Interruption

I decided that my time tonight would be better spent coming up with a story for The Sleaze which addressed yesterday's news of the Pope's resignation.  Which means that I don't have time to post here as I would normally on a Tuesday evening.  So what would have been today's post will run tomorrow (Wednesday).  In the meantime, you can judge whether this brief interruption to normal blogging service was worthwhile, by checking out the story, subtly entitled Vatican Sex Scandal?. I think that sometimes one has to strike while the iron is hot with subjects like this.  Especially when, thanks to Google's ongoing war on websites, traffic is so poor.  But like I said, normal service will be resumes here at Sleaze Diary tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home