Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On The Streets

Time for another one of my films. This time it's On The Streets, which consists of three minutes of grainy footage of a cruise around the mean streets of Crapchester, all to the accompaniment of a throbbing 70s-style electronic soundtrack...


The first part of the film is test footage I shot for another project which is currently on hold, (partly due to problems in getting the soundtrack I wanted to use on it), whilst the rest consists of unused footage from the shoot for On The Road. A couple of filters have been applied to make the film look grainier and scratched so as to give it that authentic 70s feel. I'm not sure when I'll be able to resume my film-making activities, as my cheap and crappy, (but surprisingly reliable), pocket camcorder is no longer able to take a tripod - the plastic thread on the camera has stripped after months of usage - allowing me only to take hand-held shots. (This is another reason the project I mentioned earlier is on hold). I'm currently in the process of looking at replacement cameras and, hopefully, it won't be too long before I'm back in business.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home