Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Intergalactic Sex Pests and Summer Holidays

Well, I've finally managed to get a new story written and posted on The Sleaze. This latest masterpiece has taken an inordinately long time to come up with - mainly because the (reasonably) good weather has been tempting me into doing other things. Most of them outdoors where I have no access to a PC or the net. Which is undoubtedly a good thing. Other factors delaying the appearance of new material was my inability to make up my mind as to what o write. After discarding several ideas for my traditional 'silly season' story (all of which will eventually turn up in one form or another in the months to come), I eventually opted for another 'flying saucer' story, but with a slightly different angle than usual.

Anyway, I Was a Sex Pest From Outer Space is finally up on the site, and I'm quite proud of it. I think it is sufficiently different from my previous UFO-themed stories, (and it is getting more difficult to come up with new variations on the subject), has the requisite amount of smut to keep the regulars happy, whilst retaining a clear satiric intent. Having finally got it out of the way, I can finally get on with my holiday, which officially started at the end of last week. Consequently, with me off trying to enjoy what sun I can find, posting here on Sleaze Diary will not be as frequent as usual for the next few weeks. Which is probably no bad thing, as I feel that I've been running out steam lately. A rest will, hopefully, restore my creative powers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home