Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Back with the Twatterati...

After being pretty disparaging about Twitter a while ago, I've decided to become all hypocritical and set up a new Twitter account (having deleted my original, experimental, attempt). I still haven't decided exactly what I'm going to use this new feed (which can be found here) for. For the time being I'm using it to post updates whenever a new story appears on The Sleaze, or I make a new post here. Quite who I'm posting them for, I have no idea, as I have no followers. Ah well, talking to myself is nothing new. As to why I've returned to Twitter, well, there are a variety of reasons, none of which I can be arsed to go into right now. Suffice to say, I'm back there and trying to find a use for the service. If you feel like following me, feel free. If not, I won't be offended.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home