Friday, November 23, 2007

Another Apology

OK, I know, my posts this week have been a bit crap. I'm really sorry about that, but I've been having a pretty shitty week away from the web, out in the real world. It's difficult to remain cheery and think up subject matter for postings when the first thing you had to deal with on Monday was an attempted suicide. Trust me, slit wrists are not the ideal thing to start the week with. Quite frankly, my only real pleasure this week has come from seeing Steve McClaren's demise as England manager. All in all, it's been another one of those weeks when I've been left asking myself: "What the fuck am I doing with my life?" That aside, I promise to try and do better posting-wise next week.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home