Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Summer of '15 (Part One)


Well, here's the first of those threatened slideshows of this year's summer travels.  This one focuses on the inland bits of my wanderings - some of the locations are familiar from previous years, some not.  There's a brief bit of video in the middle, my attempts at wildlife documentary making, you might say.  I'm planning another of these focusing on the coastal parts of this year's holiday - this might be delayed as I shot some more, quite interesting beach footage today and I'll have to incorporate that.  In fact, I did a fair bit of filming and photography today at several different locations, which might well result in a 'Part Three' to this series.  Plus, there's still that footage I shot on my day off back in June to be edited.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home