Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Oh Little Town of Crapchester...


The only part of my Christmas programme to survive the ravages of last weekend's cold, here's our traditional look at Crapchester's seasonal lights.  It was touch and go whether I would be able to salvage sufficient material from the footage I shot last week to put to together more than a few seconds but, somehow, I managed it.

I've also decided to count this as December's 'Monthly Movie', thereby bringing that project to a rather muted close.  The fact is that, apart from the fact that nobody bothers watching these films - they visit the posts, but apparently can't be arsed to watch the film - the way I feel now, I just don't think I'll have the time or energy to put together the December entry I'd planned before the end of the month.  Quite apart from the fact that I'm still tired from fighting that cold (the cough is still fighting a valiant rear guard action to try and ruin my Christmas), the supposed fix of my telephone service by BT has failed again (at least the third time they've 'fixed' it, only for the fault to reoccur within less than two weeks - just after they've marked the fault as 'resolved' thereby improving their figures, coincidentally), leaving me with the prospect of having to waste large chunks of my Christmas break chasing BT again. 

Speaking of said break - I finally finished at work today, but not before one last act of pettiness directed my way by what passes for a 'manager' in the office, designed, doubtless, to sour the time off I've had the nerve to take.  It never ceases to amaze me the way in which some people just can't see how badly it reflects on them, when they try to assert their non-existent 'authority' through such acts of petty vindictiveness.  But fuck 'em.  I don't have to put up with the bastards again until next year!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home