Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Spring Days



'Monthly Movie' number four.  Amazingly, we're four months into this project and I'm still on schedule!  As it's April, I thought we'd have a vague springtime theme to this month's film.  So, we mark the season of renewal with a slideshow (to suitable music) of some spring scenes: well, sheep, bluebells, rape seed flowering, greenery returning - that's all spring-like, isn't it?  Most of it was shot this month - the sheep and hill fort scenes have already been glimpsed in another post - the exception being the bluebells.  I had intended to shoot some woodland bluebell scenes today and had planned my route back from work accordingly. However, a thunderstorm, (which was rumbling while I shot the rapeseed and other fields), erupted into a torrential downpour, so I had to abandon these plans.  Luckily, I recalled having photographed some spring bluebells at another location a few years ago and was able to locate and retrieve the pictures from the hard drive of an old laptop.

So there you have it - another 'Monthly Movie'.  Who knows what next month's will be?  I certainly don't!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home