Thursday, March 22, 2012

More Tory Bastard Watch

It's Thursday and still no sign of my weekly political rant. I bet you were just beginning to relax, thinking that I was going to skip it this week. I should coco! I've just been biding my time until after the budget - and if Osborne's latest demonstration of his economic illiteracy isn't enough to convince you of this inexcusable government's true intentions, then all hope is lost. I mean, he cuts the top rate of tax, benefiting only millionaires. whilst continuing to slash public spending on services for the poorest, robs pensioners of their tax breaks, all against a background of destroying the NHS - how could he be more blatant? If that doesn't convince you, what about the reports that the cabinet were banging the table with glee when the new Health Bill became law? The very fact they were jubilant at the passage of an act whose sole purpose is to allow Dave's private sector friends to get their noses into the potentially hugely profitable NHS trough, so that they can rip off taxpayers when they are at their most vulnerable in order to boost their profits, should tell you everything about these bastards.

Just remember, when the country is going down in flames - what am I talking about, when, we are going down in flames already - I warned you what would happen! I seem to remember from my days studying history that the main criticism the Nazis levelled at western democracy was that it was a corrupt system run by the wealthy for their own benefit. Sound familiar? I don't know what's worse - the fact that this government is mired in corruption and obviously being run for the benefit of wealth asset strippers, or the fact that they don't seem to care who knows it. That's the most disturbing thing about the government's mismanagement they don't seem bothered by the fact that it is creating an environment which allows extremist political philosophies like fascism to breed. Not, of course, that you'll see Dave slipping on the swastika armband. I suspect that we'll get the dictator we deserve - some fat dandy who acts like a buffoon, but who is actually a vicious right wing bastard. Trust me, just when it looks as if we're on the brink of collapse, Il Duce Boris Johnson will step up to save us, deposing Dave, suspending democracy and creating a dictatorship of national unity. So, when you've got the oaf in your cross hairs and are wondering whether you can go through with squeezing that trigger, just remember that I warned you!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home