Tuesday, September 06, 2011

In The Castle (Part Two)

Inevitably enough, today I give you Part Two of my recent trip to a coastal fort. I employed a slightly different technique on Part Two than I did on Part One - this time I've made use of montages of still photos for some sequences. In part this was dictated by the nature of the footage I had of this part of the castle. I was a bit pushed for time, so it was quicker to shoot stills than video footage. As I mentioned yesterday, the parts of the castle in this part of the film are focused on its twentieth century career, mainly as an anti-aircraft battery in World War Two. Anyway, without further ado, here's 'In The Castle (Part Two)':



If you are wondering, the rumbling noise on the soundtrack toward the end is the sound of the diesel generator they use for power at the castle, (there's no mains electricity out there). I actually have a fair amount of footage left over from these films, which I might yet try to edit into something coherent.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home