Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Circular Walk

As promised, or threatened, depending upon how you look at it, I've finished cutting together my latest holiday film. This one chronicles me tackling the 'Circular Walk' at the same location as the hill fort I've used a location previously. To be honest, I've made a film of this before, a fourteen minute epic, all of which remains is the low quality version I uploaded to this blog a couple of years ago under the title 'A Walk in the Hills'. This latest version is far better (not to mention shorter). Anyway, without further ado, here we go:



It's called the 'Circular Walk', by the way, because the full route traces a circle from the car park and back. The film only shows the main part of the walk, omitting the return journey to the car park and implying that time and space fold back on themselves to bring me back to the beginning. As a matter of interest, when I reach the summit of the sloped near the end, you'll see a rout marker - if I'd turned right here, instead of continuing to the gate, I would have ended up on the narrow hillside path leading to the hill fort, as seen in 'On The Trail'.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home