Friday, April 22, 2011

Back On The Beach

At long last, a film - rather than just a slideshow - made using my new camera! As the title implies, this one was shot on the same location as last year's 'On The Beach'. This time, however, the weather was much nicer and the sea calmer. The fine weather also meant that there were more people about, rather restricting the scope of my filming. Nonetheless, I managed to get enough footage to produce a reasonable demonstration of the quality of the moving images the new camera produces. So, without further ado, here it is:



The only thing I find disappointing about making this film is the reduction in image size after the whole thing had been edited in Movie Maker and processed into a publishable format. Believe me, in it's original full HD and widescreen format, the footage is pretty spectacular. Anyway, I've got some more footage I shot yesterday, which I'm hoping to edit into a longer film in the near future and, hopefully, if the weather permits I'll be out and about next week doing some more filming.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home