Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Public Service Announcement

For the benefit of anyone who has been foolish enough to contact me by e-mail over the past month or so, (and it's quite a few, I've unaccountably become highly desirable of late, it seems), I must apologise for not having replied to you so far. I'm afraid that I've been distracted by a plethora of non-web related stuff of late. I've also been busy trying to knock some new material for The Sleaze into shape. With three stories in various states of completion, I finally had to bite the bullet today and pick one to finish. In the end I plumped for 'True Confessions', which should appear on The Sleaze soon. Anyway, the long and the short of it is that I'll endeavour to get back to all of you who have been in touch over the next week or so. Oh, and before I forget, good to see you back West Country Stalker - haven't seen your IP on the logs for a few days.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home