Friday, March 19, 2010

Still More From the Inbox of Doc Sleaze

It seems my recent piece about the extreme right colluding with David Cameron to launch a military coup using Nazi World War Two re-enactment enthusiasts, has touched a nerve in some quarters. I recently received this missive from one 'Ulrich of England', complaining that I was misrepresenting neo Nazis and trying to set the record straight:

"Sir,

I fear that you have completely the wrong impression of the far right's activities - racism and bigotry are only a very small part of what we do. Most of our energies are devoted to social activities - we regularly run children's camps, where inner-city youth are taught useful outdoor skills, such as knot tying and cooking over camp fires. I'm proud to say that may of these kids have gone on to successfully participate in lynchings and arson attacks all over Europe.

We're also dedicated to the preservation of traditional ethnic music. Indeed, along with two like-minded friends, I've formed the Aryan Folk Trio, and we regularly perform traditional Nazi odes in private clubs and residential rest homes the length and breadth of Britain.

I hope you'll agree, there's far more to the white nationalist movement than mere bigotry!

Ulrich of England"

Food for thought, indeed. I wonder whether the Aryan Folk Trio is available for Barmitzvahs?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home