Monday, February 15, 2010

Crapologies, Again

Having spent the past weekend laid low with several bucketfuls of diarrhoea, I've not been able to get anywhere near as much as I intended to get done both here and over at The Sleaze. Believe me, having 'Bumageddon' erupting in your bathroom isn't really conducive to creativity. This bout of ill health came on top of a week of relentlessly depressing weather and poor traffic to the main site, which had already conspired to undermine my creative efforts. Consequently, I still haven't come up with a new editorial, and I ended up abandoning (for the time being), the story I was working on, mainly on the grounds that it was 'too difficult'. Nevertheless, I have managed to piece together and post a story on The Sleaze. Entitled Scream and Cream Again, it reworks some older material that I never archived (and that I've already used as the basis for a couple of posts here at Sleaze Diary). The end result isn't a bad story, although, so far, it has been met with utter indifference. That said, so were the last two stories I posted, but they turned out to be slow burners and have subsequently generated a lot of traffic. So you never know. Anyway, the long and the short of it is that, with all this misfortune surrounding me, I don't really have the energy to make a proper post here today. So this will have to do. Normal service will be resumed shortly...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home