Tuesday, December 24, 2019

The Lights of Crapchester 2019

The Lights of Crapchester 2019 from Doc Sleaze on Vimeo.

So, here we are again: Christmas Eve and a video of some local Christmas lights here in Crapchester.  Why do I do it?  I really don't know.  Anyway, if nothing else, this marks the end of my Christmas preparations.  I can relax on the sofa now.  Actually, I've already spent a large part of the day there, watching old films.  When not doing that, I've been baking sausage rolls.  I'll be going back to the films soon as I'm giving the pub a miss.  It was packed last night, so it will undoubtedly we worse tonight.  I'm just too old for all that shit.  So, as I settle back onto my sofa, it only remains to wish everyone a Happy Christmas.  See you on the other side.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home