Saturday, December 23, 2017

A Merry Christmas From Crapchester

A Merry Christmas From Crapchester from Doc Sleaze on Vimeo.


Yes, it's that time of year again: our annual visit to the Christmas lights of Crapchester.  You wouldn't believe the Herculean effort it took to put this one together.  Thanks to Microsoft's decision to discontinue Movie Maker in any form, I had to fire up my old Lenovo laptop which still has Movie Maker Live installed on it, and load all the elements I wanted to edit together on to a thumb drive and edit it together there.  (I've tried other video editors - they were all crap). 

Anyway, it's all finished and uploaded now.  I've eschewed my usual music choices, (I've used 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' multiple times on these videos), in favour of a piece of my own composition.  Well, I put it together using something called Music Maker Jam which came pre-installed on this laptop.  It's repetitive and very irritating.  Perfect really for this sort of video.  As ever, not everything was actually filmed in Crapchester itself. Some bits were shot in nearby Turdley and other locations.  So, there you have it, another of this blog's seasonal traditions maintained for another year.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home