Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Feeling Down Part Two: The Difference a Day Makes

It's amazing the difference a bit of sunlight can make - certainly, it can succeed where the chocolate bar failed, lifting some of my gloom.  How long this revival in my spirits will last, I don't know.  But I'm grateful for any respite.  Days like yesterday, when the grey sky presses down and the colour seems to leak out of everything, are tough for me - I can feel the sky pressing down on me, squeezing all the life out of me.  By contrast, on a day like today, with a blue sky and some sunshine, everything seems possible - there are no limitations, nothing oppressing me.  How I feel tomorrow, with heavy rain forecast, remains to be seen.  Hopefully, uplift to my spirits the sunshine brought will linger on for a while.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home