Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Last Film of Summer


So, here we are, the last of my holiday films to finally see the light of day.  Although it wasn't filmed on the literal last day of Summer, it was the last day of my holidays that I was able to get out and about, (a foot injury kept me confined to Crapchester for the last day of my holiday).  It was shot on a beautiful day at a place known as Pig's Bush (or was it Hog's Bush), which seems to be in the middle of nowhere, but the Waterloo to Bournemouth mainline runs through it - you can hear the trains in the distance long before one is actually seen.  The music is from Kevin McLeod's excellent and very useful FreePD site and this particular tune is by Mr Mcleod himself.  

That's it for this - or rather last - year's holiday films.  However, I am working on a new video-based project which, hopefully, will show results before the month is out - if I remember to charge up my camera and take it with me when I leave the house, that is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home