Saturday, September 07, 2013

Sea, Ships and Salt Marshes



YouTube has finally deigned to allow me to upload this first holiday video.  Hooray!  The title pretty much sums up the content.  It is, of course, filmed largely from my favourite beach, to which I am inexorably drawn ever Summer.  Partly it is due to familiarity - the place holds warm childhood memories for me - partly it is to sustain a fantasy I have about owning a house on that stretch of coastline.  Obviously, I could never afford any of the properties which lie between that beach and the salt marshes to the East.  But we all need a dream, particularly one which includes peace, seclusion, waking up to the sound of the sea and access to a stretch of private beach.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home