Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Lights of Crapchester

It's time for our second annual look at the festive lights of Crapchester.  That's right, more grainy, fuzzy video footage shot from my car, guerrilla-style.  I'm afraid my pocket camcorder simply isn't suited to night shooting!  At least this year the weather was better.


I have to confess that last year, thanks to the poor weather conditions in Crapchester rendering much of my footage unuseable, I was forced to shoot large portions of it in the nearby town of Turdley.  However, this year the bulk of the footage was shot in Crapchester itself, with only a couple of shots filmed elsewhere.  Maybe by next Christmas I'll have a better camera...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

Oddly enough, I live in Suckerton, New Jersey. Despite the hurricane, there's not much of a difference. I wonder about their energy bill?

1:10 am  
Blogger Doc Sleaze said...

I must admit that, much as these light displays amuse me, my first thought upon seeing them is 'how do these people afford that electricity bill?' I'm wary of putting my internal Christmas tree lights on for more than half an hour a day. Maybe they have theirs spliced into the nearest street light...

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home