Monday, September 10, 2012

New Season?

So there you have it - Summer's over. I know this for a fact because I went back to work today and the weather, very appropriately, turned horrible. Which, actually, I'm quite pleased at. There's nothing worse than returning to work after a holiday and finding the sun still beating down. Unfortunately, I was also down with a bout of 'flu over the weekend and still feel terrible. I thought I was getting better as the day went on, but now I'm back at home I'm running a temperature and everything I try to eat tastes like cardboard. Will it never end? Anyway, I was going to take the opportunity to usher in a 'new season' here and at The Sleaze now that Autumn has decisively arrived. Unfortunately, all my creative plans have had to be put on hold whilst I battle this 'flu. Very frustrating.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

Bummer dude, get well soon, I want to read about more of your adventures.

4:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home