Thursday, June 21, 2012

I For Illusion - A Sleazecast Special

As threatened, here's an extended version of the segment I recently contributed to the Overnightscape Central podcast over on the Overnightscape Underground. It's a bit of a throwback to the 'old days' of the Sleazecast, with just me talking, which is why I haven't included this as part of the main Sleazecast series, which nowadays has a somewhat different format. However, unlike those earlier podcasts, this one does, at least, feature me talking in a variety of locations, so it could also count as a travelogue, I suppose. Anyway, the topic of the day on the Overnightscape Central this was originally recorded for was 'illusion', so I spend the podcast ruminating on the subject of the illusion of film and the suspension of disbelief which is required in order to sustain it.

So, without further ado, here it is, for your listening pleasure (it runs around 39 minutes):

I For Illusion - A Sleazecast Special

Alternatively, you can download it in mp3 format here.

Hopefully, this won't be the only podcast I post this month. I'm planning to put together a sort of mini-Sleazecast, running 15-20 minutes, as a stop-gap until I gather the material I need for the next full-length Sleazecast. Also, it is a way of using up some material I recorded, but didn't use, for an earlier podcast. So, until then, enjoy I For Illusion.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home