Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Sleazecast: Stalking With Doc Sleaze

Here at last - the ninth Sleazecast! As ever, my attempts to maintain a monthly schedule for these podcasts is barely met! For some reason, it took me forever to record the talking bits of this one. Part of the problem was that I'd originally planned to record these sequences 'on location'. In the event, the logistics proved too much hassle, so I faked it all, instead. With the exception of the first part, which was recorded in my back garden, all the other 'locations' were recorded in various rooms of my house, with appropriate sound effects added to simulate environments such as the street or my car. The bit set in my bathroom was recorded in my bathroom, though. But enough explanation, you can listen to it here (I've kept the length down to around 35 minutes this time):

The Sleazecast: Stalking With Doc Sleaze

Or download it in mp3 format here.

As is now customary, here's a brief track listing:

1. Intro - 'Crime Does Not Pay'

2. Stalking With Doc Sleaze, in which the Doc gets an eyeful whilst engaging in some Sunday afternoon peeping.

3. When I'm Cleaning Windows - George Formby enjoys the fruits of his anti-social behaviour.

4. Tailing the Tail: Doc Sleaze follows a potential target whilst musing over the age of living vicariously and reality TV as legitimate stalking, but the tables are turned.

5. The Saint Strikes Camp (Part One), with Vincent Price. Simon Templar has man trouble.

6. Movie Musings From My Car - the Doc ponders cinema as voyeurism, whilst engaging in some surveillance.

7. The Saint Strikes Camp (Part Two), with Vincent Price. The Saint takes his problems from behind.

8. Room With a View: The simple pleasures of spying on your neighbours and other obsessive behaviours.

9. Personal Electronics, by Steve Ball.

10. Conclusion.

So, there you have it, quite a neat little programme, even if I say so myself. Which I do. Hopefully, I'll have another one ready some time in June.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home