Tuesday, November 08, 2011

The Sleazecast

Years ago, I floated the idea of creating a podcast for The Sleaze. Well, I've finally gotten around to attempting it! You can listen to it here (it runs 14' 10"):

The Sleazecast

You can also download it here in MP3 format.

The Sleazecast track listing:

1. Intro: The Doc introduces us to his tortured mental processes.

2. Jim Fixed It For Me: In which the Doc indulges in a bad Jimmy Saville impression as he explores the urban myths surrounding the late DJ, weirdo and alleged necrophiliac.

3. Gaddafi Duck: Ruminations on the death of the Libyan dictator.

4. Benny Hill's Penis: Doc Sleaze explores the world of posthumous celebrity penis thefts.

5. Celebrity Zombies: Just how far will obsessive fans go to be with their idols?

6. Final Thoughts: Another bad impression from the Doc as he rounds things up with unfounded allegations about Papal sex acts.

It's all a bit rough and ready, but it is a start. To be absolutely honest with you, this started life as a non-broadcast pilot for a podcast I was attempting to produce for another site, under another name, (you'll note that I never refer to myself as 'Doc Sleaze' within the actual tracks). However, I went a bit off-topic, (it was meant to be more serious), and I ended up combining what I could salvage with some additional material to produce The Sleazecast. I'll probably give it at least one more try, (I'm recording some new stuff now), so stand by for The Sleazecast 2 some time in the foreseeable future.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home