After Hours: The Battering of Britain
Once again we go After Hours to find out why streaming TV customers are finding their ordinary lives turned into TV dramas. There’s drama in the meth lab for Dr Smith, Will and the Robot in this week’s episode of ‘Lost and Spaced’ as an experiment gets out of hand, while The-Man-in-the-Pub wades into the ‘Paul is Dead’ debate and uncovers a bizarre tale of amnesia, stolen identities and market stalls. Psychic FM’s agony uncle looks into a case of ‘Naked Possession’ and we get a preview of WNKR’s new classic comedy. Finally, the ‘Battering of Britain’ is spotlighted in an investigation of a violent new trend sweeping the country: fish battery. Do fresh fish sales need to be restricted as gangs armed with fish bring terror to Britain’s streets?
‘After Hours’ was created using Google AI Studio, ChatGPT with sound effects and theme music by Freesound Community via Pixababy.com. Music: ‘Sunday Bell Shuffle’, ‘Cold Signal Burst’ and ‘Veil of Sleep’ by Cosmiczebra via Suno.com.
Listen Here: After Hours: The Battering of Britain
Episode six! I can't deny that this one was a bit of a trial to come up with and was completed in a rush. For one thing, I went through something of a personal crisis of confidence amid worries over my lack of direction last month. Even when I got past that, for the life of me, I had absolutely no idea on what the content would be, so scripting started late and recording even later. Even then, I was still prevaricating over the running order of the segments right up to publication. I have to say that, overall, I'm less happy about this episode than the previous couple. I'm just not sure that the mix of items was right. Still, there are a couple of entirely original items in there, rather than just stuff reworked from The Sleaze. I might actually give 'After Hours' a break for August, as I need time to rethink and re-jig the project, as I've had some ideas for the format of some of the individual segments. Then again, I might not. Watch this space.
Labels: Podcasts


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home