Monday, September 08, 2014

Nazi Business

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  Over at The Sleaze we've spent the 'silly season' having fun with conspiracy theories, coming up with a run of stories expounding the most ludicrous and extreme conspiracies - based on current news stories - possible.  Or so I thought.  I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when, having written a story in which a crackpot conspiracy theorist claims that the true history of World War Two has been supressed and that the Nazis were really the good guys, I stumbled upon the website of some deeply unpleasant neo Nazis which was running pretty much the same story, but as fact rather than satire.  Now, as ever, I'm not going to name the site in question or provide a link as I'm not prepared to give these bastards any publicity, but take my word for it, reading even only a handful of items there was a real eye-opener as to just how deluded and detestable these bastards are.  I mean, I've always known they weren't nice people, but it isn't until you start reading their ignorant bile in detail that it become clear just how unpleasant these white supremacist neo Nazis actually are.

What really gets me is the tone of self-righteous indignation they adopt when reporting such things as: 'Jews and Race Traitors Release Plan to Shut Down Neo Nazism'.  Really?  Most sane and decent people will be congratulating them.  Believe me, many of my family fought a war to 'shut down' old school Nazism and were hailed as heroes for doing so.  Quite why you'd want to be associated with neo Nazism is beyond me.  But of course, it's all a conspiracy and World War Two was really about the Allies being stooges for those nasty Jews who wanted to oppress those nice Nazis.  Like I said: deluded.  The most disturbing aspect of the site I looked at was the pure, unadulterated hatred it exuded.  Hatred toward anyone who wasn't a white, misogynistic, racist reactionary.  Reading doesn't just make me ashamed to be the same race as these people, but ashamed to be the same species as them.  To return to my original point, the fact that what I think is ludicrous satire is peddled as serious fact by these clowns is more than slightly depressing. It just goes to show that some things are beyond satire.  Really, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home