Monday, November 11, 2013

Wood and Water



These holiday movies are just rolling off the production line now I've got the new laptop.  This one is a record of a very enjoyable day out late last August.  I love forests and I love the sight and sound of running water, so anything that combines the two is close to paradise for me.  Despite the presence of lots of other people on the trail - you can hear children playing in the background a few times - I think I managed to capture a feel of isolation, along with the natural beauty.  It really was a beautiful, sunny day when I shot this,  Indeed, I filmed a whole load of footage, only around a third of which I ended up using for this movie.  You never know, maybe I'll be able to incorporate the rest of the footage into another film sometime.  For now, enjoy the lovely summer's day captured here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home