Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Non-Post

Well, traffic both to The Sleaze and to here has turned to shit again after some modest improvements over the past few weeks. In fact, over the past couple of hours it has dwindled to virtually nothing. Which is, quite simply, ridiculous. I've said it before and I'll say it again - these are not normal traffic patterns. They are clearly being manipulated. Once more, Google seems to be at the root of it - obviously I managed to get 'too much' traffic by their estimation in recent weeks, so now I'm being punished. It really is getting impossible for anyone other than one of those brand names Google has chosen to favour, to exist on the web any more. Anyway, the end result is that, to be frank, I really can't be bothered to post anything today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home