Friday, August 19, 2011

A Woodland Walk

Well, today was my last day at work for a few weeks, (I've a lot of time off owed, so I'm taking a long late Summer break). So, to celebrate my freedom, and to give a foretaste of what I'll undoubtedly be subjecting you to over the next few weeks, here's another of my films:



This was cut together from footage I shot back at the beginning of June, but that I just haven't had time to edit until now. Sadly, the picture quality is somewhat lacking, with a lot of blockiness and jerky frame rates in places. Despite being shot on exactly the same camera as the last few films, something seems to have happened when the file formats were processed for editing. A pity, as it mars a record of a pleasant early Summer afternoon. I'll have to look into the processing issue before I shoot the next one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home