Friday, February 26, 2021

A Small Prick

Well, I had my first Covid jab this afternoon, (it was the Pfizer vaccine if you are interested).  It is about the only time that being diabetic has worked in my favour, as it has meant that I got bumped up the vaccination schedule by a couple of groups.  I haven't so far suffered any side effects, nor have I so far come under the influence that microchip the anti-vaxxers claim Bill Gates has put in the vaccine - I haven't had the urge to buy a Microsoft Surface (although I did used to have a Windows phone, but that was pre-vaccine and long before anyone had heard of Covid-19).  Nor have I turned all bestial and hairy, like people in low-budget horror films do whenever they get injected with something.  (Or worse, grow a second head before splitting in half, like in The Manster).  Perhaps that's all to come, but right now, I have to say that getting vaccinated has proven pretty anti-climactic.  So, I'm none the wiser as to exactly what it is that the anti-vaxxers have a problem with.

Speaking of anti-vaxxers, I see that one of the celebriy anti-vaxxer cretins was talking shite again today.  You know, what I really don't understand about celebrity anti-vaxxers like Ian Brown is why they are so worried about being injected with a vaccine when they probably spent several years of their lives injecting all manner of toxic substances into themselves.  They really are utter twats.  As is anyone refusing the vaccine.  I mean, these are pretty much the same people who have opposed all the anti-Covid measures that governments have been forced to introduce, yet when they are offered a way out of theses restrictions, they refuse that.  Thankfully, though, they seem to be very much in the minority, judging by the take up of the vaccine so far.  Anyway, I'd urge everyone to get the vaccination when the opportunity arises.  It really isn't anything to fear.  It doesn't even hurt - just a small prick, (insert your own joke here).


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home